Welnak Dental in Keene NH
To our valued patients and friends,
We hope this letter finds you and your family well and in good health. Over the past few months our community has been through a lot, and I am sure you are looking forward to settling back into your familiar routines as we all embrace this “new normal”. While it may seem like everything has changed, rest assured one thing is still the same: our commitment to your safety.
As I am sure you may have noticed during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority well before the pandemic and it will remain so long afterwards. We take great pride in our infection control processes so that the care you receive is both safe and comfortable. I would like to tell you about the procedures we follow at our office to give you piece of mind during your next dental visit.
Our office follows all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continuously tract the recommendations of these agencies to stay up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
In light of these agencies’ new recommendations for COVID-19 you will see some changes when you come in for your next appointment. These changes were made to protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will call you prior to your appointment with a few screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- We are instituting a “mobile waiting room” and ask that you call upon arrival and wait in your car until we are ready for you. We will be seeing patients only and ask that no additional persons come to your appointment, including infants and children.
- For children’s appointments, 1 parent may accompany the child into the office.
- We ask that you please wear a mask while in our office to help protect our other patients and staff.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you arrive to your appointment (that we will provide).
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s books and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Payment will be paperless in the office (card payments). Mailed checks are also acceptable.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for social distancing between patients. This may result in fewer time-slot options for scheduling your appointment.
We understand these changes may result in a higher level of inconvenience; however, we feel they are important to protect you and our staff. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit and are happy to answer any questions you may have about these new changes.
As always, we value you and the trust you place in our dental practice. We look forward to seeing you in our office sometime soon.
Dr. Jack and the Welnak Dental Team
Serving patients of the Monadnock Region since 1981 with over 90 years of combined experience.
Keene NH Dentists Peter A. Welnak, DDS, John "Jack" P. Welnak, DMD and Krutiben Patel, DMD, practice a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. Dr. Peter Welnak, Dr. John "Jack" Welnak and Dr. Patel can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
Our offices are located at 681 Court Street, Keene, NH and 19 Elm Street #2 Keene, NH.
Call us at Court Street Office Phone Number 603-352-0118 for Court Street or 603-352-0321 for Elm Street.
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Keene
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Drs. Peter Welnak, John "Jack" Welnak and Patel can give you the smile you want using:
Dental Implants Keene
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Keene, NH at Court Street Office Phone Number 603-352-0118 for Court Street or 603-352-0321 for Elm Street.